- 2 eggs
- 3 lbs of ground beef
- About 1 cup gluten-free sushi sauce
- About 1/3 cup Japanese-style mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- butter lettuce (to garnish)
- sliced Gruyere cheese
- Brioche buns or King's Hawaiian bread rolls
1. Mix ground beef, OtaJoy gluten-free sushi sauce, Japanese mayo, bread crumbs and eggs in a bowl until evenly mixed.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan on high heat.
3. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, then flip.
4. Cook on the other side for an additional 5 minutes, seasoning with salt if preferred.
5. Place burger, cheese, onion, and sauce on the bun and serve!