- 2 Eggs
- 3 lbs of Ground Beef
- About 1 cup Gluten Free Sushi Sauce
- About 1/3 cup Japanese Style Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Butter Lettuce
- Sliced Gruyere Cheese
- Bread Rolls
1. Mix Ground Beef, OtaJoy Gluten Free Sushi Sauce, Japanese Mayo, Bread Crumbs, and Eggs in a bowl until even.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan on high heat.
3. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, then flip.
4. Cook on the other side for an additional 5 minutes, seasoning with salt if preferred.
5. Place burger, cheese, onion, and sauce on the bun and serve!
- Elizabeth Tontz