Steak with Yakisoba Butter Sauce
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 lb steak (any cut you like)
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of OtaJoy Sauce Yakisoba
- Salt and pepper for flavor
You can use any kind of steak cut you like with this adaptable steak sauce, but we used a New York steak cut for the video tutorial.
1. Simply grill your favorite steak: for medium-well, 4 to 5 minutes on one side, then 3 to 5 minutes on the other side.
2. While your steak is on the grill, melt butter in a shallow frying pan. As soon as it is all melted, mix in OtaJoy Sauce Yakisoba and blend.
3. Pour over your steak and serve hot! This is a very easy and quick dinner recipe idea.
- Elizabeth Tontz