(For One Serving)
- 1 Pack of Yakisoba Noodles
- 1 Handful of Lettuce
- About 6 De-veined Shrimp
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1/3 Cup of Sliced Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup of Bean Sprouts
- About 1/3 Cup of OtaJoy Sauce Yakisoba (adjust to your tastes!)
1. Stir-fry your de-veined shrimp until the shrimp is well-done and the vegetables are soft. Set the shrimp and vegetables to one side of the cooking surface (i.e. a hot plate).
2. Stir-fry your Yakisoba Noodles next to the shrimp on your hot plate. Then add the bean sprouts into the remaining cooking space and stir-fry together until all the vegetables are thoroughly cooked through.
3. Pour in OtaJoy Sauce: Yakisoba and mix until all the sauce is evenly distributed throughout the noodles, vegetables, and shrimp. Serve immediately.
** Note: when pouring in the sauce, pour directly onto your spatula to prevent too much sauce from pooling in one place. See video for details.
- Elizabeth Tontz