Scrambled Egg Bake
- Cheddar Cheese
For pictured recipe:
- Mushrooms (chopped finely)
- Green Onion
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, mix about 12 eggs together, season with salt and pepper, then mix thoroughly with as much grated cheddar cheese as you like.
3. In a rectangular cooking dish, lay bacon all along the bottom and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pull the pan out and lay all your favorite ingredients on top of the bacon. Pour egg mixture on top when done, then bake for 15 more minutes (the egg mixture should cover the ingredients completely).
5. Finish with OtaJoy Original Sauce and serve hot!
- Elizabeth Tontz