- 1.5 lbs. Pork Ribs
- 0.7 oz. Sliced Ginger Root
- 5 Peeled Onions
- 3 Chopped Carrots (Bite Sized)
- 6 Halved Brussel Sprouts
- 3 Dried Bay Leaves
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 (14oz) Bottle of Otafuku Tonkatsu Sauce
1. Put water into the pressure cooker and then line the ribs up. Add in all vegetables and put on high heat until the pressure cooker begins to emit steam.
2. After the steam emerges, switch to low heat for about 15 minutes or until the indicator sounds. Skim the oil off the surface of the stew.
3. Add in the Otafuku Tonkatsu Sauce into the pork and vegetable mixture and simmer on low heat for 15 to 20 more minutes. Serve warm.
** Alternative cooking method: Cook over the stove for 2 hours on low heat if you don`t` have a pressure cooker