- About 2 lbs of Ground Beef (or a mixture of Ground Beef and Ground Pork)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs or Gluten-Free Panko
- 2 Green Onions (chopped finely)
- 1 pack Mushrooms (chopped finely)
- 1/3 cup Onions (diced)
- 2.2 oz Otafuku Okonomi Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Soak bread crumbs in milk to soften them.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, and milk-soaked, breadcrumbs then set aside.
3. Stir-fry chopped green onions, onions, and mushrooms until clear and let cool. Then add the vegetables into the bowl and mix with the meat.
4. Roll the meat into even sized meatballs and cook for 12 minutes.
5. Coat with OtaJoy Original Sauce and serve over rice.