Jalapeno Fried Rice with Yakisoba Sauce
(For 1 serving)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cups of Rice (preferably leftover)
- 2 Chicken Breast Slices (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Vegetables
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Onion (chopped)
- 5 or 6 slices of Jalapenos (you can add more or less if preferred)
- About 1/4 cup OtaJoy Yakisoba Sauce
1. Preheat skillet or electric griddle to 400F. Stir-fry chicken in oil for 2 to 3 minutes (until white), seasoning with salt and pepper.
2. Stir-fry the frozen vegetables, onion, and green onion until almost done.
3. Add rice to the mixture, stir-frying until heated through. Add Jalapenos and mix again.
4. Scramble the 2 eggs next to the rice and vegetable mixture; when they are finished cooking, mix everything together.
5. Pour OtaJoy Yakisoba Sauce and mix until the sauce is thoroughly distributed. Serve hot!
- Elizabeth Tontz