Gluten Free Okonomi Fries with Original Sauce
- a pack of frozen french fries
- a bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
- OtaJoy Sauce Original
Note: Original Sauce can be used anywhere that ketchup can. You can use it with french fries, like in this recipe, or with hash browns, meatloaf, or scrambled eggs. It is great with breakfast dishes!
This is an easy gluten-free snack or appetizer that you can serve to party guests or any BBQ. It is fun and full of umami and will have your friends and family smiling from ear to ear!
1. Preheat your oven and cook your pack of frozen french fries as per the directions.
2. Just before they are done cooking, remove from the oven and drizzle with OtaJoy Sauce Original!
3. Sprinkle a large handful of cheese all over the fries and place back in the oven. Cook until cheese is fully melted.
4. Top with onions and serve hot!
- Elizabeth Tontz