(For 2 servings)
- 8 oz of gluten free pasta noodles (any kind you like)
- Chicken thigh pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 5 oz baby kale
- 1/3 cup of OtaJoy Sauce Yakisoba to taste
- Dill for seasoning
*Note: the amount of sauce you use depends on your tastes. 1/3 cup is about standard, but you can lessen or increase the amount as per your preference.
1. Boil noodles according to the package directions and set aside. Chop bell pepper into long, thin slices.
2. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and stir-fry until until they are almost fully cooked. Add in bell peppers and continue to cook until the bell peppers are soft.
3. When that is done, add in the noodles and stir-fry until they are separated. Drizzle in OtaJoy Sauce Yakisoba and continue to stir until the sauce evenly coats all the noodles.
4. Finally add baby kale and stir-fry about another 30 seconds until it cooks down.
5. Garnish with dill for added seasoning and serve hot!