- Chicken or Pork Cutlets
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- OtaJoy Tonkatsu Sauce
1. Season Chicken Breasts or Pork Cutlets on both sides with salt and pepper and set aside. Place flour, egg (scrambled), and Panko Bread Crumbs in three separate dishes.
2. Coat the Chicken or Pork in flour, shaking off any excess.
3. Dip into egg, then press into the Panko crumbs until well coated on both sides.
4. Heat 1/4 inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
5. Serve with OtaJoy Tonkatsu Sauce. (Goes well with shredded cabbage or rice)
(Note: for extra crispy Tonkatsu, coat with flour, egg, and Panko bread crumbs 2 times!)