BBQ Style Okonomi Chicken Pizza
(For 6 large slices)
- 1 (13.8 oz) Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 1/2 pc. Diced Tomato
- 1/4 pc. Diced Red Onion
- 3/4 cup Coleslaw Vegetable Mix (Cabbage, carrots, etc)
- 6 oz. Cooked Chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. OtaJoy Sauce: Original
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Roll out pizza dough in a pan and spread OtaJoy Sauce Original across the surface.
3. Top with tomato, red onion, chicken, and cole slaw mix. Sprinkle cheese evenly across the top.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has fully melted. Serve hot!
- Elizabeth Tontz