(For 3 servings)
One Umami Culture Kit (comes with sauce and flour packets)
- 8 oz prepackaged salad mix, such as coleslaw mix, baby kale, or a mixture of both
- 3 eggs
- 2 slices of bacon, cut into 3 pieces each
- 1/3 cup of water
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Mix okonomiyaki flour packet, eggs, and water in a bowl with an egg beater. When the consistency is right, add the prepackaged salad mix, mixing well until everything is evenly coated with batter
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan or hot plate. Scoop 1/3 of the mixture onto the cooking surface and top with 2 pieces of bacon (you can adjust the amount). Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Flip the okonomiyaki and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes with the bacon side down.
4. Drizzle with sauce and serve hot!
(Note: recipe makes three servings)